Frequently Asked Questions
Ekbotefurniture.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
At ELLPL you can shop with any of the following options on our website:
- Visa, Mastercard and american express credit cards.
- HDF credit cards as per RBI mandate which will be chargeable to the customer.
- We currently support net banking including all major banks like icici, hdfc, citibank, sbi, axis etc.
- Cheque mode is also available. You will have to enter cheque number on our website. Cheque should be drawn in favour of “m/s.ekbote logs and lumbers pvt. Ltd.”Also you need to post the cheque to our address. 58 mukund nagar . Pune-411037, maharashtra, india. Do not forget to attach a hard copy of the order invoice sent to you by email. The order status will show as processing, until cheque is cleared.
We do not have this facility.
- Customer can use HDFC bank credit card to avail EMI facility. EMIS available for 3/6/9/12 months
We offer credit card EMIS from HDFC credit cards as per RBI mandate which will be chargeable to the customer as per HDFC policies
- You will be required to pay the amount of your order in a specified number of installments through your credit card. HDFC offers four schemes (of 3/6/9/12 months) with HDFC credit cards.
- Once you’ve added the desired furniture into your cart, proceed to checkout as usual. When prompted to choose a ‘payment option’, select ‘EMI’. Choose the HDFC card and the plan (of 3/6/9/12 months) of your choice and enter your credit card details. Once the payment is authorized, your order will be processed and shipped. You will need to pay the total amount, in selected number of installments, as per your credit card billing cycles.
- For credit cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For debit cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For net banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy. If it is net banking transaction, keep your mobile ready as OTP will be sent by bank.
Absolutely. Shopping with ELLPL is completely safe. Transactions with ELLPL are via the payment gateway DirectPay, which is both verisign secured® as well as PCI compliant. The verisign secured® seal is the most trusted security mark on the internet. PCI stands for payment card industry and direcpay is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the internet making it well and truly safe.
Ekbotefurniture.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by direcpay and subsequently by visa/mastercard/american express/banks directly without any information passing through us. However we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
The ELLPL team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone. The only time when you may be asked for your 16 digit card number is if you apply for a loan with Bajaj finance limited.
- During the payment process using net banking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the ELLPL website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
- Don’t reload/ refresh the page in between. Enter correct card details
All transactions on ekbotefurniture.com will be under the heading of “Times of Money Ltd.” on your credit card / bank statements.
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your internet connection is not disrupted in the process
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to email@example.com.
The ELLPL team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
We at Ekbote believe in providing the most durable furniture at the best price which gives a lot of value for money.